The School year has three terms:-
March to May, July to October, and November to February.
1. An examination will be held at the end of each of each term and no student will be allowed to take the examinations earlier or later. Those absent from an examination without a grave cause will be considered as having failed in the particular subject; in case of illness a doctor’s certificate should be produced.
2. Those who absent themselves in any subject shall be considered failed in that subject and shall not be awarded any position, and shall not be re-examined. In case of grave illness, a medical certificate to the effect shall be produced.
3. Regular periodical tests will be conducted in addition to the term examinations. Marks obtained in all the tests and term examinations will be taken into consideration for promotion.
4. A pupil shall be eligible to appear in the Final Examination only if he/she has 85% of the total attendance.
5. Anyone found indulging in any malpractice during an examination is liable to be debarred from further examinations.
6. Criteria for promotion after Final Examination shall be 40% of the aggregate marks obtained by the candidate in all the papers and examinations besides the internal assessment made by the school.
7. Results declared at the end of the year are final and will not be reconsidered, nor will the answer paper be shown.
8. A student who fails in two consecutive final examinations will have to leave the school.
9. Those who seek admission in this school have to accept this scheme of promotion. The decision of the school in the matter of promotion is final and irrevocable.
10. While reviewing each report guardians are requested to examine the home work diary of the students. It will be helpful in understanding as to why he has not come up to the expectation.
11. Promotion to a higher class depends upon :
i. Regularity in attendance.
ii. Regularity and quality ofday-today participation in the class.
iii. Opinion of teachers teaching in the class.
iv. Written work and projects assigned by the subjects.
v. Average of the term examinations.