1. Parents are requested to pay the fees (Terms-wise) of their children on any of the fixed dates (banking time) at The Indian Overseas Bank, Shahkot 01821-260149.
2. All the details of the fee collection are given on the Fee Account Book.
3. The children who take new admission will pay tuition fee along with their annual and admission charges.
4. A student may be permitted to write the examination without fee clearance, but the result will be withheld.
5. Fee for any number of months, even for the whole year can be paid in advance.
6. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
7. Tuition fees will be charged for the whole year even though a child is admitted in the middle of a term. Maintenance levy will be charged every year, the annual fees which comprise term fee (electricity, water), sanitation and hygiene, security, sports and games, HRD & welfare schemes will also be charged every year. However, the admission fee will be charged only at the admission, with an additional ICSE entrance charge at the time of admission to the 1st std. As long as the school does not receive any grant in aid from the Govt., the school is constrained to revise the fees structure annually to meet the rise in expenditure due to the increase of the cost of living. The enhanced rates of tuition fee and other dues if any will be informed at the time of admission in March.
8. Class-IX students have to pay I.C.S.E. Registration Fees and X-class I.C.S.E. exam. Fees, in addition to the regular fees.